Data Security Policy
D-CAT Data Security aims the following items in order to protect corporate reputation, reliability, and data assets, and to continue basic and supporting business activities with the least possible interruption:
- Protecting the data assets that the institution processes, preserves, and shares with other organizations in accordance with the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and accessibility.
- Managing the data assets, determining the security values, needs, and risks of the assets, developing the management system established to implement the controls for security risks, and ensuring continuous improvement.
- Evaluating the risks a rising from the activities in accordance with the vision and mission of the institution and determining the needs and opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Keeping up with technological developments and changes in the context of the scope of service.
- Ensuring business continuity by reducing the impact of data security risks
- Complying with the national and international regulations to which it is subject, legal and relevant legislation requirements, obligations arising from agreements, and corporate responsibilities for internal and external stakeholders
- Having the competence to respond quickly to data security incidents that may occur and to minimize the impact of the incident.
- Maintaining and improving a cost-effective control infrastructure and level of information security over time.
- To improve the reputation of the institution, to protect it from negative effects based on information security,
- Preserving personal information within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law.
- Carrying out trainings that will improve the data security awareness and competencies of the employees, to be an exemplary organization in the sector by providing the necessary support, integrating with other management systems.
These are the goals of each D-CAT individual. We will continue to work with all our energy to achieve these goals and achieve better.