Azure Machine Learning is a cloud service for accelerating and managing the machine learning project lifecycle. Machine learning professionals, data scientists, and engineers can use it in their day-to-day workflows: Train and deploy models, and manage MLOps.
You can create a model in Azure Machine Learning or use a model built from an open-source platform, such as Pytorch, TensorFlow, or scikit-learn. MLOps tools help you monitor, retrain, and redeploy models.
• Offering Machine Learning as a Service
• Machine learning simplified with Azure ML Studio
• Comprehensive algorithm support
• Competitive pricing plan
• Seamless and faster web service deployment
• Azure and Cross-platform Integration
• Comprehensive Documentation and Community Support